Dear Valued Patients:
These are truly interesting times. The Corona Virus has really had a major impact on the lives of everyone.
We are pleased to report that we are now fully operational and following the strict guidelines related to Phase 2 opening.
As previously mentioned, the entire practice has been expanded and updated with more treatment rooms and
new carpeting, flooring and paint throughout. We have always operated at hospital level when it comes to
disinfection, but I can say this with 100% certainty that there is not a cleaner facility in the state right now. We can't wait for you to see the improvements.
We have adopted the following additional measures for everyone's safety:
- We will ask that you fill out updates to your health history on our website.
- Patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles and simply call when you arrive. We will call when
your treatment room is ready.
- We are all practicing social distancing and the flow through the office is generally in one direction.
- You will be greeted by a staff member who will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer and then escort you without a wait in the waiting room.
- We'd ask that you do not bring companions, spouses or children with you.
- Obviously if you are ill or have been in contact with others who have had COVID-19, please tell us.
- We will all be wearing face coverings and ask that you do the same.
- Our whole team is screened twice daily to ensure no one has a fever.
- You will notice some additional staff protective wear, as well.
We thank you for all of your loyalty over the years and sincerely wish you all safety and good health.
Your Friends at West Shore Dental Associates